Coppersmith Brockelman, a prominent business law firm in Phoenix, announced today that 10 of its 20 attorneys have been recognized as 2017 Southwest Super Lawyers.
Super Lawyers is a rating service honoring accomplished attorneys from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process includes independent research, peer nominations, and peer evaluations. Attorneys from Coppersmith Brockelman who received the 2017 honor are:
- Keith Beauchamp – Business Litigation (recognized since 2007)
- Kent Brockelman – Employment & Labor Law (recognized since 2007)
- Jill Chasson – Employment & Labor Law (recognized since 2016)
- John DeWulf – Business Litigation (recognized since 2007); Top 50 Arizona Super Lawyers (recognized since 2011)
- Kimberly Fatica – Employment & Labor Law (recognized since 2010)
- Andrew Gaona – Southwest Rising Stars (recognized since 2014)
- Karen Owens – Health Care (recognized since 2010)
- Kristen Rosati – Health Care (recognized since 2015)
- Marvin Ruth – Creditor Debtor Rights: Business; Southwest Rising Stars (2012 – 2016)
- Shelley Tolman – Southwest Rising Stars (recognized since 2016)
“The fact that so many of this year’s honorees have been consistently recognized by Super Lawyers is a testament to the strength of our firm’s core practice areas,” said Kent Brockelman, Coppersmith Brockelman’s managing partner. “We are proud to have a team of lawyers who continually strive for and achieve excellence.”
To learn more about Coppersmith Brockelman attorneys and practice areas, visit www.cblawyers.com.
About Coppersmith Brockelman PLC
Coppersmith Brockelman is a Phoenix law firm providing services in the areas of administrative law and government contracts, civil litigation, corporate transactions, elections and political law, employee benefits, employment and labor, health care, insurance regulatory, mediation and arbitration services, nonprofit organizations and governance, public pension and real estate law. For more information, visit www.cblawyers.com.